Monday, March 16, 2009

LIMOUSINE SERVICE IN LOS ANGLES

A while ago, a friend told me that he had never seen any photos of the limousines I drive. So I thought the best way to make photos available was to post them to my blog.

All Star Limousine has 18 vehicles that they rent out. Although the company has a number of traditional black Lincolns, I am only showing pictures of the stretch Hummers, and the new Limo Coach. I drive the larger vehicles because of my experience as a truck driver, handling large vehicles.

For many years, the stretch Hummer was our best people mover. We could carry about 20 people, and they made great party vehicles. Now all of that has changed with the arrival of the new Limo Coach, which is manufactured here in Los Angeles. All Star has four Limo Coaches.

The Limo Coach is the wave of the future in the limo industry. People love it. It carries more people, is easier to get in and out of, is more luxurious and has a state-of-the-art sound and light system. There is ample seating, and three bars. They rent for about $250 an hour, but if you get all your friends to chip in, it turns out to be reasonable.

If you need to move a lot of people for a wedding, birthday party, formal prom, bachelor party or other huge event, then the Limo Coach is the way to go. People often ask me how many people the Limo Coach will hold. I tell them that it will carry 30 adults, 35 kids, or 40 drunk adults. That is my best joke, but pretty much true. You can even have a stripper’s pole installed. In LA, the customer gets what he wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment